Welcome to Week 23 of “Couponing Tip of the Week”
This week’s topic: List Making. Plus a new recipe for Weekend Brunch Casserole
Written by: Kelly J Mathews
Are you a List Builder? I should do this on a daily basis as I seem to be more productive and organized in getting the things done I need to do each day. As for grocery shopping, I’ve always been a list maker. I make a list for each store I plan on shopping at each week and attach any coupons I plan to use for items on that list. I’ll also make a note if there’s an in-ad and/or digital coupon available. I also like to keep a printed list of the digital coupons I’ve “clipped” for the stores I plan to shop at. You never know when there will be an unadvertised special that you can combine with a digital coupon and/or manufacturer coupon to get a great deal.
Now available on Coupons, Crafts and Causes is a FREE printable shopping list for your use. Print yours today and become a “list maker”.
For tips, coupons, recipes, coupon match-ups to local stores and more, visit my website: www.CouponsCraftsandCauses.com. I encourage you to browse through all of the pages to see what all it has to offer.
Feel free to email me with any questions at Kelly@CouponsCraftsandCauses.com.
Another recipe found on Pinterest. I LOVE this site!! You can follow my boards here.
Weekend Brunch Casserole
- ·1 8-ounce can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- ·1 pound Bob Evans Original Recipe Sausage Roll
- ·2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ·4 eggs, beaten
- ·3/4 cup milk
- ·1/4 teaspoon salt
- ·1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 °F. Crumble and cook sausage in medium skillet over medium heat until browned. Drain.
- Line bottom of greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish with crescent roll dough, firmly pressing perforations to seal. Sprinkle with sausage and cheese.
- Combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl until blended; pour over sausage.
- Bake 15 minutes or until set. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into squares; serve hot. Refrigerate leftovers.